2020 ELECTION SCHEDULE
August 4, 2020 - State Primary
November 3, 2020 - State General Primary
Check to see if you are registered here.
Please visit or contact the Metamora Township Clerk's Office at the Township Hall or any Secretary of State Branch Office to register to vote. ( Click here for a Voter Registration Application)
Where do Metamora Residents Vote?
Residents that live on the West side of M24 vote in Precinct 2 - Township Hall Building
Residents that live on the East side of M24 and in the Village vote in Precinct 1 - Metamora Fire Hall
To obtain a absent voter application:
- Contact the Clerk's Office @ 810.678.2237 or Email Clerk@metamoratownship.com
- Michigan Absent Voter Application form - here
To Send in your application:
- Mail it to the Clerk's Office at 730 W. Dryden Road, Metamora, MI 48455
- Fax to the Township Office @ 810.678.3209
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Drop it off in our BLUE box outside the front door of the Township Hall
- Deliver in-person to the Clerk's office Monday thru Thursday 9-5.
To work as an election inspector - Click Application